Methyl Methacrylate Production Cost Analysis Report, Raw Materials Requirements, Costs and Key Process Information, Provided by Procurement Resource
The latest report titled methyl methacrylate production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Methyl Methacrylate.
|Product Name||Methyl Methacrylate|
|Process Included||Methyl Methacrylate Production From Acetone Cyanohydrin|
Methyl Methacrylate Production Methyl Methacrylate ProductionFrom Oxidation
Methyl Methacrylate Production From t-Butanol and Methanol
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Methyl Methacrylate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Methyl Methacrylate Production Process:
1. Methyl Methacrylate Production From Acetone Cyanohydrin: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of methyl methacrylate production from acetone using the acetone cyanohydrin (ACH) route. In this method, hydrogen cyanide and acetone go through condensation in order to produce acetone cyanohydrin (ACH), which is later hydrolysed by employing sulphuric acid, which gives out a sulphate ester of the methacrylamide. This ester obtained goes under methanolysis, which finally results in the production of methyl methacrylate along with the co-product ammonium bisulphate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methyl-methacrylate-production-via-acetone-cyanohydrin/requestsample
2. Methyl Methacrylate Production Methyl Methacrylate Production From Oxidation: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of methyl methacrylate production from isobutylene using the oxidation process. During the process, isobutylene’s two-stage catalytic oxidation is carried out, resulting in the production of methacrylic acid (MAA) intermediate, which gets esterified further using methanol to finally yield methyl methacrylate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methyl-methacrylate-production-from-via-oxidation/requestsample
3. Methyl Methacrylate Production From t-Butanol and Methanol: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of methyl methacrylate production from t-butanol and methanol. In this process, t-butanol is first oxidised in order to produce metacrolein, which gets oxidised, further forming methacrylic acid. At last, the methacrylic acid derived goes through an esterification reaction with methanol, finally resulting in the production of methyl methacrylate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methyl-methacrylate-production-from-tbutanol-and-methanol/requestsample
Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) is the methyl ester of methacrylic acid, which is a monomer as well as a reactive resin. This chemical is an organic compound with the chemical formula C5H8O2. It appears to be a clear and colourless liquid with vapours heavier than air. Its liquid is flammable and volatile and has a characteristic ester odour, acrid odour. It is also slightly water-soluble and floats in water.
The market for Methyl Methacrylate is being driven by its main application in dentistry, ophthalmology and orthopaedic surgery in its polymerized form as cement. This reactive resin is employed in many applications in its polymerized form, including for making adhesives and sealants, protective coating, industrial paints, plastic additives, polymethyl methacrylate acrylic plastics, synthetic marble, and bonding cement which is propelling the industry’s growth. In addition, it is employed in the production of methyl methacrylate-butadiene-styrene (MBS), polymethyl methacrylate acrylic plastics (PMMA), as well as a PVC modifier which furthers its market demand. It also has application in concrete impregnation for making the concrete water-repellent. Other uses of methyl methacrylate include its use in making products such as cast sheets and other grades such as displays, glazing, bathroom fixtures, lighting fixtures, advertising signs, skylights, building panels, sidings, plumbing, in moulding/extrusion powder, and coatings like lacquer, latex paints, and enamel resins among others which are furthering the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Methyl Methacrylate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Methyl Methacrylate market?
- What are the various processes used for Methyl Methacrylate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Methyl Methacrylate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Methyl Methacrylate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Methyl Methacrylate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Methyl Methacrylate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Methyl Methacrylate production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Methyl Methacrylate production?
- What is the time frame for Methyl Methacrylate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Methyl Methacrylate?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Methyl Dihydrojasmonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/methyl-dihydrojasmonate
- Methyl Ester Sulphonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/methyl-dihydrojasmonate
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/methyl-ethyl-ketone
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA