Nickel Production Cost Analysis Report 2022-2027: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements and Cost Breakups
The latest report titled nickel production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Nickel.
|Process Included||Nickel Production Process From Sulphide OreNickel Production Process From Lateritic Ore|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material BalanceRaw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital InvestmentLand and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working CapitalVariable Cost: Raw Material, UtilitiesFixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance ChargesFinancing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on LoansDepreciation ChargesGeneral Sales and Admin CostsProduction Cost Summary|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Nickel production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Nickel Production Process:
1. Nickel Production Process From Sulphide Ore: This report contains a detailed cost analysis of nickel from sulfidic ore. At first, in the pre-heated oxygen-containing furnace, sulfidic ore is placed. After the smelting of ore, around 45% of nickel is formed. Afterwards, oxygen gets injected to get rid of all iron and sulfide traces. At last, using the fluid bed roasting technique, nickel matte is refined to achieve 95% purity.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/nickel-production-process-from-sulphide-ore/requestsample
2. Nickel Production Process From Lateritic Ore: This report contains a detailed cost analysis of nickel from lateritic ores. At first, nickel is mined via extractive metallurgy from the lateritic ore. Using the roasting method, extraction takes place that gets rid of moisture. Next, the nickel oxide, as well as chemically bound water, is removed in the reduction furnace. At last, the method of fluid bed roasting is used to refine nickel matte in order to get 95% purity.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/nickel-production-process-from-lateritic-ore/requestsample
Nickel (Ni) is a chemical element belonging to the Group 10 of the periodic table with an atomic number of 28 and is classified as a ferromagnetic metal. It appears to be a silvery-white metallic element that has a lustrous and shiny look. It is present in the environment naturally and can be found in the earth’s crust and core as well as in plants, seawater and animals. It has many properties, like being corrosion and oxidation resistant, ductile, hard and malleable. It has a melting point of 1453° C and a boiling point is 2913 °C.
The market for nickel is witnessing growth due to its primary application in producing several superalloys that have high strength, ductility, and heat and corrosion resistance. These alloys are further used to make a wide range of applications like toasters, electric ovens, boat propeller shafts and turbine blades, and desalination plants that change seawater into fresh water, which boosts demand. Other uses of the commodity include being used in rechargeable batteries, wires, plating, foundry products, coin making and also in catalysts and other chemicals, which further boosts its market demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Nickel Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Nickel market?
- What are the various processes used for Nickel production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Nickel?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Nickel?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Nickel?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Nickel?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Nickel production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Nickel production?
- What is the time frame for Nickel plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Nickel?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Neopentyl Glycol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/neopentyl-glycol
- Niacin Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/niacin
- Niacinamide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/niacin
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA